|Rush Limbaugh Cartoon by Ian D. Marsden of marsdencartoons.com (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
* Shots were fired into a Congressman's campaign headquarters
* Windows smashed across the country at Democratic offices in at least three states
* A coffin placed on a lawmaker's lawn at his home
* Hate voice mail left on Congressional phone lines
* Cut a gas line at the home of Congressman's brother
* New York Congressman received a white powder substance in the mail and a threatening hate letter
* African-American Congressmen are receiving faxes with pictures of nooses and threatening letters
* Conservative bloggers and talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh, Palin, Beck and others continue to fan the flames hoping their fans will do violence.
The good news is that the FBI is now investigating these people. It's about time. While the media may enjoy pumping up the rhetoric volume by promoting these malcontents and loud-mouthed weirdos, sponsored and trained by the Republican Party - who are wrapping themselves in the American Flag and calling themselves the Tea Party - the reality is they are evolving into increasingly violent domestic terrorists. It's one thing to have an opinion or to hold passionate beliefs on politics or religion. It's quite another to think you are king and can step over the line and now issue death threats to your fellow Americans. Put these jerks in jail and throw away the keys.